Verona awning matting?

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:59 pm
by Taffy (deleted)

HI, does anyone on here know if Unico have specific awning matting to clip into the Verona awning. I seem think I have come across something before but can no longer find it. Or it may be something I total thought I read! I have only been able to find the foreign website and the translate is not picking up what I am trying to find to translate it into English correctly.

Scroll up

RE: Verona awning matting?

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:26 am
by Islay Corbel (deleted)

I'vve had a look on French websites and can't find anything fitted. Perhaps someone else?

Scroll up

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:21 pm
by Pop540 (deleted)

thought it was on the dutch one, which cannot find

is this the kind of flooring? http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.as...45_168_367.html

Eriba troll 540 2003 likes constant hugs, and buffs and the odd cuppa.

Last edited Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:13 pm | Scroll up

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:21 pm
by Deeps (deleted)

We have purchased several items from this shop over the years both personally by visiting their premises, online or from the annual exhibition in Stuttgart. Being nice let me just say that following our last experience which has been more or less in line with earlier experiences, we wouldn't recommend them.

2013 Triton 430, Mazda CX-5 D-150, AWD AT, Walker Touring Plus awning, Isabella Shadow sun shade.

and like this post!
Last edited Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:22 pm | Scroll up

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:53 pm
by Taffy (deleted)

is this the kind of flooring? http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.as...45_168_367.html

[/quote]
No, I came across one sometime ago that said it was a clip in or fix in one specific to the Verona, I have found a nice matting but it would not have the footprint of the verona. It was very nice underfoot and is Morrocan mats or matting.

Scroll up

Visitors
4 Members and 11 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12576 topics and 106078 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 4