Unico Verona Awning

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Sat May 21, 2016 8:12 pm
by Taffy (deleted)

Early in the year I saw an awning advertised with Dom Fox in Norfolk and as I was up there on hols and Randa pointed out it may be worth a look rather than dismiss it I bought it trusting Dom's description as 'good condition' as I was not able to see it I bought it anyway as he sold me my Eriba and all has been good.

Well the last weekend I was able to get away and the weather was good to try it out and check it. ! To my surprise, this awning is almost like new. All bits are there and even a hanger for around the poles. The skirt, wheel cover and awning front were like new and looked unused and over all I don't think it has seen very much use at all if it was used as a canopy.

The fabric still had that crisp new starched feeling and I have to say I am more than pleased. The assembly can be improved on but this was my first time with no instructions other than the memory and what I watched on the Unico site.

Here are a few pics, and I can't wait to get away again. Thanks Randa for getting me to go look at it as the colour was not as bright as I first thought which made me dismiss it first time viewing on his website.

DSCF8939.jpeg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)
DSCF8938.jpeg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Last edited Sat May 21, 2016 8:22 pm | Scroll up

RE: Unico Verona Awning

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Sat May 21, 2016 8:17 pm
by hob (deleted)

hi I'm at poppylands at the moment, if I get time to pop over and see Dom I'll tell him how pleased you are with it

Forum moderator
Vauxhall Insignia Sri 1.8 petrol 2015 towing 2006 Triton 430 import
Scroll up

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Sat May 21, 2016 8:25 pm
by Taffy (deleted)

Hob have you got Gypsy blood there running through your veins. Good to hear your up there again, I loved that little site and will go back there sometime. Yes, say Hi to Dom, he sourced my Triton, a top bloke.

Scroll up

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Sat May 21, 2016 8:29 pm
by hob (deleted)

Quote: Taffy wrote in post #3
Hob have you got Gypsy blood there running through your veins. Good to hear your up there again, I loved that little site and will go back there sometime. Yes, say Hi to Dom, he sourced my Triton, a top bloke.

White wine running through the blood at the moment He brought my Triton over from Holland too

Forum moderator
Vauxhall Insignia Sri 1.8 petrol 2015 towing 2006 Triton 430 import
Scroll up

Visitors
5 Members and 15 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12577 topics and 106079 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 5