Hello I've arrived

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:55 pm
by marmite | 400 Posts

Finally got round to joining you . We have a Triton 418 (4 berth no loo compartment) and we are located on the Cheshire/Derbyshire border. Looking forward to some exciting exchanges in the future (We recognise a few names here)

Denise & Phil

Scroll up

RE: Hello I've arrived

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:10 pm
by Randa france | 13.048 Posts

Hi both. How lovely that you could join us. I hope you'll enjoy your visits here. Yes, there are quite a few of your other friends on here too.

R and A

"http://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/w/wales-1627.gif"
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:13 pm
by hob (deleted)

Time flies like an arrow...................fruit flies like a banana
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:25 pm
by Poptop320 | 2.618 Posts
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:50 am
by Crow (deleted)

Hello Marmite, how is the dog that looks like it will eat people?

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:56 am
by Deeps (deleted)

2013 Triton 430, VW Touran TDI BM
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:59 am
by ellen (deleted)

Hello and welcome to us friendly lot. Just noticed that you have a 418, I have been looking at that particular Triton with interest as it seems to have good seating area and the opportunity to have 2 double beds. I had thought that you couldn't get newish ones but I think that they are still making them but not for the UK market. Do you find that you have plenty of floor space? If we can ever part with Doo-Dah then we would get an Eriba with enough floor space to accommodate 2 dogs incase of an emergency where we couldn't put the awning up. Hope you enjoy the forum. Ellen.

Proud owners of Doo-Dah our Familia 310
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:13 am
by Pepé Le Pew | 2.731 Posts

Hello Denise and Phil.

Lovely to have you here!

Pete

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:41 am
by Aaron Calder | 3.797 Posts

Denise and Phil.

Good to have your company.

Forum Administrator
2003 Triton 420 and Audi A4 2.0Tfsi S-line SE Cabriolet
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:37 pm
by KeithF (deleted)

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:57 pm
by Crow (deleted)

DSC_0296 Fforest fields Phil and Denise.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)
And the dog?

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:58 pm
by Eribanut | 2.026 Posts

Denise and Phil

Sermo datur cunctis; animi sapientia paucis
Tempus fugit; carpe diem
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:20 pm
by marmite | 400 Posts

Would that be the GSD that looks like it will eat people or the Malamutt x donkey that looks like it will eat people!

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:27 pm
by marmite | 400 Posts

Hi oh illustrious wet one,

As far as we are aware you can still get a new 418 to order but the 4th berth is now an optional extra. While we were at Barnard Castle this summer we met a couple who had just taken delivery of their brand new 418 and we were surprised that it was only a 3 berth. Lots of floor space ,the front double is a little smaller than the rear but still big enough for two adults. HWPTB has made an infill for the front dinette so that in case of dire need we can remove all the cushions and seats throw down a couple of vet beds and (what am I saying?) let the dogs in the van. Now I must go and lie down the very idea of the two mutts in Marmite is giving me palpitations. Next time we're out and about I'll give you a shout and you can come and play in Marmite.
Thanks for the welcome

Denise & Phil

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:29 pm
by marmite | 400 Posts

Hello again Hob - how's the new van performing?

Denise & Phil

Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 97 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12659 topics and 106590 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2