Find the Eriba

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:17 pm
by Steamdrivenandy (deleted)

Amber a Lunar Quasar 464 Sussex Amberley Sussex Caravans dealer special pushing a \'59 reg. Kia Cee\'d 3 SW 1.6 CRDi Automatic, a rough towing ratio of 86%.

Last edited Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:26 pm | Scroll up

RE: Find the Eriba

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:47 pm
by Piccolo (deleted)

Andy, you really need to get out more! OOps

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:55 pm
by Randa france | 13.048 Posts

Good game, good game...

Here's another one. Spot the Eriba...

Spot the Eriba copy.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

OK, I know. It was easy..

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Last edited Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:56 pm | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:28 am
by crow (deleted)

Easy middle left, I did glance at the trailer at the top of the photo
as it has a passing resemblence.

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:51 pm
by KeithDM (deleted)

Invisible from outside the serried ranks of the larger caravanning brethren but visible once the outer lines have been breached! Felt like we should send for reinforcements

Keith

2013 540GT & Honda CR-V 2.2 iDTEC ES-T
Emile the (less than perfect but still loveable) Eriba
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:15 pm
by Pop540 (deleted)

steamdriveandy is that the campsite featured on grand builds or George clarks thing, one of the owners was a hair shape engineer

Eriba troll 540 likes constant hugs, and buffs and the odd cuppa.

Last edited Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:15 pm | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:49 pm

I don't know the name of the site.

Some friends of ours own a cottage on Skye and offered it to us for a holiday, I was searching for it on Google Streetview when I came across the Eriba.

This is the cottage https://www.google.co.uk/maps/preview/@5...AgPNA!2e0?hl=en

It's about 4 or 5 miles from the camp site, but all I knew was the address was Clachan.

Amber a Lunar Quasar 464 Sussex Amberley Sussex Caravans dealer special pushing a '59 reg. Kia Cee'd 3 SW 1.6 CRDi Automatic, a rough towing ratio of 86%.
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:03 am
by Piccolo (deleted)

Goodness - that looks lonely!

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:24 am

Not exactly hemmed in with neighbours and with an excellent EU funded road past the door, no access issues. According to Google Mr McInnes would take 5.5 hours to get there and we'd have a 9 hour drive. Mrs SDA tells me that several people in our village have holiday homes up that way. Personally I prefer a few trees in the landscape.

Amber a Lunar Quasar 464 Sussex Amberley Sussex Caravans dealer special pushing a '59 reg. Kia Cee'd 3 SW 1.6 CRDi Automatic, a rough towing ratio of 86%.
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:26 am
by Eribafolk Admin. (deleted)

In view of the initiator of this thread making the following statement

Zitat
I wonder how Mrs SDA will react when she wakes up in bed with a fighter pilot sleeping beside her? Do fighter pilots wear pyjamas?

in another recent thread called "Positional Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (POSA)" we weren't sure where to place this post

Artist Stephan Potengowski installed THIS in a field south of Tubingen, Germany, a few years ago and we were wondering if it would go with SDA's new outfit

Aero Eriba 1.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte) Aero Eriba 2.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte) Aero Eriba 3.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Aero Eriba 4.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte) Aero Eriba 5.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte) Aero Eriba 6.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Don't know if it's still there but it's only 30 minutes down the road from our Germany Correspondent so perhaps he can research it

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:13 pm

Ironic really when Eric Bachem designed a rocket powered fighter that crashed and killed the test-pilot on its first manned powered flight.

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:29 pm
by Eribafolk Admin. (deleted)

Yes, if you click the link on the above post Andy, I think that was the artist's intention.

Here's the information you are referring to :- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bachem_Ba_349

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 101 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12659 topics and 106590 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0