Replacement Door Lock. Jandi

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:46 am
by Randa france | 13.048 Posts

Taking heed of all your comments in this thread Additional Door Locks and paying particular attention to Agger, Deeps and Pepe's comments, we decided to order a new replacement lock for our Eriba.

We started the process on 11th January by Emailing an enquiry to Jandi and we must say that their service has been second to none. We've never dealt with Jean and Sandy before and we are now very impressed.

After a few early Emails to establish the Eriba serial number and key number, the parts were quoted and ordered by the 15th January. The lock arrived at Jandi 3 days ago and after a quick phone call to Sandy to make sure I could fit the new barrel into the new lock (the existing keys are needed) and payment over the phone, the complete lock mechanism and barrel arrived with us today. Total cost £52.96 incl. P&P.

We will probably find that we will now never need to fit it but as the existing lock mechanism is a little bit "clunky" we're glad we've got the spare because we could imaging it being a bit of a nightmare to try and source the parts if, during our extended travels on the continent, the existing lock was to let us down.

Randa

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Last edited Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:22 pm | Scroll up

RE: Replacement Door Lock. Jandi

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:59 am
by ellen (deleted)

We had the same superb service when Jandi ordered new springs for the pop top. They were extremely helpful and I wouldn't hesitate contacting them again in the future.

Proud owners of Doo-Dah our Familia 310
Scroll up

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:18 pm
by Steamdrivenandy (deleted)

If I recall correctly Jandi get a fortnightly spares delivery from Hymer. Often the spares are packed inside new vans that are being delivered.

Amber a Lunar Quasar 464 Sussex Amberley Sussex Caravans dealer special pushing a '59 reg. Kia Cee'd 3 SW 1.6 CRDi Automatic, a rough towing ratio of 86%.
Scroll up

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:34 pm
by Poptop320 | 2.618 Posts

Same here Randa, every time I have dealt with Jandi they have always gone beyond the call of duty to help, thumbs up from me for Jandi

I like to pop my top when I go on holiday

Last edited Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:34 pm | Scroll up

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:19 am
by Morphy | 972 Posts

Good morning to everyone,
Just reading this post and I have spoken to Sandy this morning what a great guy. He took time explaining the part and how it worked and what I would need to do. If I ever need to order a part from anywhere it will be from Jandi.
Morphy

Scroll up

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:49 am
by Randa france | 13.048 Posts

How's your Eriba search going Morphy ?

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Last edited Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:21 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 20 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12659 topics and 106590 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0