RE: New to us Puck yesterday.

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:53 am
by hampshireman (deleted)

Welcome Morphy and good purchase. We have a 2002 Puck L. Didn't use it last year, (due to my hospitalisation) except madam did one night at a local event.

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:36 pm
by Pop540 (deleted)

congratulations on your new member

[quote do you keep a cover over your pan in this great British weather.][/quote]
makes the food cook quicker as keeps heat in

if you get a uv cover, saves having to polish roof or wash dirty rain or bird muck off

Eriba troll 540 likes constant hugs, and buffs and the odd cuppa.

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:28 pm
by grandmakate (deleted)

I do have a cover for him but I want to look at him when I wake up!!! I have had him for 3 weeks now. I am haunting charity shops for retro crockery and my granddaughter has bought some bunting for him. He may be hard to miss by the time they have finishes!!

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:47 pm
by hob (deleted)

Quote: grandmakate wrote in post #18
I do have a cover for him but I want to look at him when I wake up!!! I have had him for 3 weeks now. I am haunting charity shops for retro crockery and my granddaughter has bought some bunting for him. He may be hard to miss by the time they have finishes!!

Sounds like fun I went round getting all sorts of bits for mine when I first got it. Mine is on the drive at the back I can see it every morning when I open the curtains.

Vauxhall Insignia Sri towing 2006 Triton 430 import
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:59 pm
by Morphy | 972 Posts

Thank you to all I have just made my second purchase upon reading posts on here I have gone for the superkettle satinless steel I realise about finger prints but in my opinion just liked that one.
Morphy

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:39 am
by Pop540 (deleted)

the finger prints steam off easily using one of those steam hand held cleaner, other wise a fibre micro cloth work well.
a rather good investment

Eriba troll 540 likes constant hugs, and buffs and the odd cuppa.

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:47 am
by ellen (deleted)

Glad to hear you went for the superkettle Morphy, ours is also the stainless steel and as already mentioned the fingerprints wipe off easily. Our other must have is the remoska, these are the 2 things we wouldn't be without. If we can't do it with these 2 items then it doesn't get done. Ellen.

Proud owners of Doo-Dah our Familia 310
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:24 pm
by Morphy | 972 Posts

Thanks Ellen I will have a look at one of them as well.
Morphy

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:58 pm
by Ribski | 1.467 Posts

Picked up our 'New Style' Remoska from lakeland last Friday - eagerly awaited as Guarantee Replacement (3rd one !!!). Gone is the glass windowed lid, which caused all the condensation problems ending up with a short in the element - and of course tripping the site electrics The 'new' version is very stylish and improved in several ways ! BUT the retail price is now £149.99 (for Standard version) less any Credit you may be due on any warranty exchange.

Last edited Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:59 pm | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:05 pm
by Morphy | 972 Posts

That is a bit expensive is it worth that much? what do you think,
Morphy

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:27 pm

Personally I think the whole lot is expensive but as madam does all the cooking and prep, who am I to compain? At least I can use it, on or off - easy.

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:00 pm
by hob (deleted)

Zitat
the retail price is now £149.99

For that price I could eat out down the pub ..............and thinking about my cooking its probably the best idea

Vauxhall Insignia Sri towing 2006 Triton 430 import
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:28 pm
by Julie Grafo | 3.473 Posts

Hi Morphy, we lived in our PuckL for 3 months during the autumn/winter whilst builders were remodelling our new to us bungalow. We bought a Remoska, hubby gipped about the price but without an oven in an Eriba I think it's an essential. We used it so much to cook curries, pizzas, baked potatoes, casseroles, Yorkshire pudding (the list goes on). Hubby is now a convert and we are still using it in the bungalow despite having a brand new kitchen. They are economical and simple to use. They are expensive but it's a lifetime guarantee!

Puck L 225 GT pushing Fiat Multipla 1.9 Jtd
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:12 am
by Steamdrivenandy (deleted)

We agree with Julie, we regularly use our Remoska at home because it uses much less energy for a meal, compared to firing up a domestic oven. We're on our third brand new one, all replaced with absolutely no quibble by Lakeland. I presume the next one that 'blows' will be replaced by the new design.

Amber a Lunar Quasar 464 Sussex Amberley Sussex Caravans dealer special pushing a '59 reg. Kia Cee'd 3 SW 1.6 CRDi Automatic, a rough towing ratio of 86%.
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:02 am

Yes, likewise on home use here, well at least I think I know what the gadget in the kitchen is as it looks very similar to one we (madam) uses in the Eriba.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 18 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12659 topics and 106590 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0