RE: Mobile phone money disappearing

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:20 pm
by Unhitched (deleted)

SDA...if you didn't spend your credit by mistake then I agree with the orevious suggestion that Giff Gaff have taken your credit and used it as income....no one else would benefit other than you....I am on Giff Gaff and I am now seriously thinking of changing. I know it's run by its own Community so although User friendly are they monitored / regulated by the usual manner which the large companies are?
You have said before you have a Nexus device. Usually retail about £250 but you hardly use your phone and use it more as a mobile computer. Why not a Samsung tablet retailing under £90 and a cheaper Smart phone for £60-80 and Tablet much larger screen than a Nexus. An expensive device for only being used as a potable PC screen! Tablets are great in the caravan and lighter than a Laptop for weight etc.

Lee, ' Hitched' to Sarah....and in search of an Eriba to also be hitched to...
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:40 pm
by Steamdrivenandy (deleted)

Success!

I explained to GiffGaff that I had proof from my CPAP machine that I was fast asleep when the £15 was 'moved', that I had no intention of spending such a large amount in a month and as a pensioner I couldn't afford to throw money like that away. They were brilliant and refunded the £15 straight away. Thank you GiffGaff .

Amber a Lunar Quasar 464 Sussex Amberley Sussex Caravans dealer special pushing a '59 reg. Kia Cee'd 3 SW 1.6 CRDi Automatic, a rough towing ratio of 86%.
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:45 pm
by Pop540 (deleted)

well done

Eriba troll 540 likes constant hugs, and buffs and the odd cuppa.

Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:54 pm
by Piccolo (deleted)

Brilliant result, Andy.

Scroll up

Visitors
3 Members and 52 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12660 topics and 106593 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 3