Hello

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:35 pm
by Lotte (deleted)

Hello my husband and I have a Triton 430 which we have had from new and bought in 2001. We tow with a Skoda Roomster. We live in the Noth West near Lancaster. We dont use our caravan much in the U.K. but love taking it to the continent especially France. I was pleased to find this forum it seems very friendly and I already recognise quite a few names from else where!

Scroll up

RE: Hello

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:42 pm
by Randa france | 13.048 Posts

Hello Lotte. How lovely that you could join us. We hope you like what you see and will enjoy your visits here.

Like you we don't use our Eriba that much in the UK but spend many months from early Spring, in France.

Please feel free to use all the facilities this forum offers.

R and A (Randa)

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:51 pm
by Morphy | 972 Posts

Hiya Lotte,
Not been a member here long myself welcome, we live in Lancashire just outside Burnley. We have just bought our first second hand or new to us Puck. It is an upgrade from camping not been anywhere yet but hope full for a couple of weekends away when the weather improves I hope.
Morphy

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:03 pm
by Pop540 (deleted)

welcome

have you recovered from the winds (weather wise)

Eriba troll 540 likes constant hugs, and buffs and the odd cuppa.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:24 am
by Deeps (deleted)

2013 Triton 430, VW Touran TDI BM
мы прибываем невидимые - we arrive invisible
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:20 am
by ellen (deleted)

Proud owners of Doo-Dah our Familia 310
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:28 am
by hampshireman (deleted)

Hello Lotte,hope to meet you in the future

A painting wot i done
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:46 pm
by Rentmyeriba (deleted)

to this very nice forum!

We also travel a lot to France in our holidays!

Happy voyages with your Eriba!

Regards

Ricardo and Sónia.

Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 98 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12659 topics and 106590 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1