RE: Cheap Tow car dacia Duster 4x4

in We've got it down to a T Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:17 pm
by Pop540 (deleted)

just looked for the technicals

Eriba troll 540 likes constant hugs, and buffs and the odd cuppa.

Scroll up

in We've got it down to a T Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:40 pm
by Poptop320 | 2.618 Posts

Spec the DUSTER Lauréate 4x4, you will get all the bells and whistles, if your not bothered about air-con go for the ambiance 4x4 which is about £1500 cheaper

I like to pop my top when I go on holiday
Scroll up

in We've got it down to a T Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:38 pm
by Manwithaskoda (deleted)

Good car, but pre-2015 ones were built in India, and are not as good as 2015-on European cars. There's nothing wrong with Dacias. People still make jokes about my Skoda Octavia. Let them get on with it.

Scroll up

in We've got it down to a T Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:03 pm
by Tomored | 2.128 Posts

Quote: ellen wrote in post #7
Has anyone taken a close look at the SsangYong Korando? We saw the ssanyong range of vehicles at the caravan show, Manchester last month and although we know nothing about cars these vehicles looked to offer a lot for the money. This 4 x 4 was voted tow car of the year by the cc and in the face of it you can see why, if I remember rightly the warranty was 5yr unlimited mileage and although us Eriba folk don't need a great towing capability this vehicles has got just that. . Ellen.
I have never heard of one of these cars, and good they may be,and recommended by the C.C they may be, but I would hate to buy one, and then brake down in Europe somewhere. I think that when travelling from country to country you have to stick to recognised makes.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 104 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12659 topics and 106590 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0