hello from new zealand

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:49 pm
by juliewil (deleted)

Hi. We have a 63 puck that we bought about 4 years ago from bbt in belgium and have been camping lots in it including several trips around the south island of nz. We live in the Bay of Plenty in the north island and we have lots of weekends away at beach camp grounds which nz is blessed to have lots of! We tow it with a 64 kombi camper usually, but that is being restored so is currently a bare shell and will spend the winter being panel beated. Puck will be next. Currently towing with a 2005 beetle.

Scroll up

RE: hello from new zealand

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:07 pm
by Aaron Calder | 3.797 Posts

Wow! An Eriba in Lord of the Rings country plus a classic VW with which to tow it. A combination that dreams are made of.

Any chance of some pictures?

Forum Administrator
2003 Triton 420 and Audi A4 2.0Tfsi S-line SE Cabriolet
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:08 pm
by Eribafolk Admin. (deleted)

"Good Morning" Julie... Welcome to the forum. We're very pleased that you've joined us.

We would love to hear of your travels with your Kombi and Puck and hope that you'll post loads of photos in the galleries. We hope you'll enjoy your visits here.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:13 pm
by Poptop320 | 2.618 Posts

I like to pop my top when I go on holiday
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:06 am
by Morphy | 972 Posts

I also just bought a Puck 2000 model but where we are I am thinking of taking the wheels off and attaching a boat base. it has not stopped raining on and off for weeks not to mention the winds.
Morphy

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:04 am
by Pop540 (deleted)

to the forum
any pictures of campsites or anything you think we will drool at ?
cool, a restoration more details, please

Eriba troll 540 likes constant hugs, and buffs and the odd cuppa.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:26 pm
by Rentmyeriba (deleted)

Welcome!
Have a nice stay here and a a good trips on your Eriba!
Ricardo and Sónia

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:35 pm
by Unhitched (deleted)

Lee, ' Hitched' to Sarah....and in search of an Eriba 540 to also be hitched to...
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:33 pm
by Deeps (deleted)

2013 Triton 430, VW Touran TDI BM
мы прибываем невидимые - we arrive invisible
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:17 pm
by crow (deleted)

I don't suppose you have met Roscoe? likes motorcycles.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:41 pm
by hampshireman (deleted)

Welcome Julie and Will. We did NZ in 2004 for Carole's 60th, having done Oz in 1999 for my 60th. We B&B'd on North island and then rented a VW campervan at Picton to do South and loved it all.

A painting wot i done
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 92 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12659 topics and 106590 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0