RE: Can we do jokes?

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:32 pm
by Frantone (deleted)

Tools Explained

DRILL PRESS: A tall upright machine useful for suddenly snatching flat metal bar stock out of your hands so that it smacks you in the chest and flings your beer across the room, denting the freshly-painted project which you had carefully set in the corner where nothing could get to it.

WIRE WHEEL: Cleans paint off bolts and then throws them somewhere under the workbench with the speed of light. Also removes fingerprints and hard-earned calluses from fingers in about the time it takes you to say, 'Oh Fu--!'

SKILL SAW: A portable cutting tool used to make studs too short.

PLIERS: Used to round off bolt heads. Sometimes used in the creation of blood-blisters.

BELT SANDER: An electric sanding tool commonly used to convert minor touch-up jobs into major refinishing jobs.

HACKSAW: One of a family of cutting tools built on the Ouija board principle... It transforms human energy into a crooked, unpredictable motion, and the more you attempt to influence its course, the more dismal your future becomes.

MOLE-GRIPS: Generally used after pliers to completely round off bolt heads. If nothing else is available, they can also be used to transfer intense welding heat to the palm of your hand.

OXYACETYLENE TORCH: Used almost entirely for lighting various flammable objects in your shop on fire. Also handy for igniting the grease inside the wheel hub out of which you want to remove a bearing.

TABLE SAW: A large stationary power tool commonly used to launch wood projectiles for testing wall integrity.

HYDRAULIC FLOOR JACK: Used for lowering an vehicle to the ground after you have installed your new brake shoes, trapping the jack handle firmly under the bumper.

BAND SAW: A large stationary power saw primarily used by most shops to cut good aluminium sheet into smaller pieces that more easily fit into the trash can after you cut on the inside of the line instead of the outside edge.

TWO-TON ENGINE HOIST: A tool for testing the maximum tensile strength of everything you forgot to disconnect.

PHILLIPS SCREWDRIVER: Normally used to stab the vacuum seals under lids but can also be used, as the name implies, to strip out Phillips screw heads.

STRAIGHT SCREWDRIVER: A tool for opening paint cans. Sometimes used to convert common slotted screws into non-removable screws and butchering your palms.

PRY BAR: A tool used to crumple the metal surrounding that clip or bracket you needed to remove in order to replace a 50 pence part.

HOSE CUTTER: A tool used to make hoses too short.

HAMMER: Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the object we are trying to hit.

UTILITY KNIFE: Used to open and slice through the contents of cardboard cartons delivered to your front door; works particularly well on contents such as seats, vinyl records, liquids in plastic bottles, collector magazines, refund cheques, and rubber or plastic parts. Especially useful for slicing work clothes, but only while in use.

BARST*RD TOOL: Any handy tool that you grab and throw across the garage while yelling ' BARST*RD!' at the top of your lungs. It is also, most often, the next tool that you will need.

Troll gently nudging up against Galaxy.
Skoderiba, Ribski and like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:31 am
by Deeps (deleted)

A female CNN journalist heard about a very old Jewish man who had been going to the Western Wall to pray, twice a day, every day, for a long, long time.

So she went to check it out. She went to the Western Wall and there he was, walking slowly up to the holy site.
She watched him pray and after about 45 minutes, when he turned to leave, using a cane and moving very slowly, she approached him for an interview.

"Pardon me, sir, I'm Rebecca Smith from CNN. What's your name?"

"Morris Feinberg," he replied.

"Sir, how long have you been coming to the Western Wall and praying?"

"For 67 years."

"67 years! That's amazing! What do you pray for?"

"I pray for peace between the Christians, Jews, and the Muslims."

"I pray for all the wars and all the hatred to stop."

"I pray for all our children to grow up safely as responsible adults and to love their fellow man."

"I pray that politicians tell us the truth and put the interests of the people ahead of their own interests."

And finally "I pray that everyone will be happy".

"How do you feel after doing this for 67 years?"

"Like I'm talking to a brick wall!"

2013 Triton 430, Mazda CX-5 D-150, AWD AT, Walker Touring Plus awning, Isabella Shadow sun shade.

Aaron Calder, campnsnooze and like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:15 am
by hampshireman (deleted)

The Luck of the Irish

Dear Mr. Murphy

We are pleased to inform you that the biopsy of the redness on your
penis showed it was not cancerous. It was lipstick.

We deeply regret the amputation.

Puck 225L pushing CMax 1.9TDI Ghia
Pepe's Walk
and like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:25 pm
by Frantone (deleted)

Eriba owner?

image.jpeg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

, and campnsnooze like this post!
Last edited Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:32 pm | Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:34 am

A bakery owner hires a young female shop assistant who liked to wear
very short skirts and thong panties.

One day a young man enters the store, glances at the shop assistant
and at the loaves of bread behind the counter.

Noticing her short skirt and the location of the raisin bread, he has
a brilliant idea. "I'd like some raisin bread please," the man says.

The shop assistant nods and climbs up a ladder to reach the raisin
bread located on the very top shelf.

The man standing almost directly beneath her is provided with an
excellent view, just as he thought.

When she descends the ladder, he decides that he had better get two loaves.

As the shop assistant retrieves the second loaf of bread, one of the
other male customers notices what's going on and requests his own loaf
of raisin bread.

After many trips she is tired and irritated and begins to wonder, "Why
the unusual interest in the raisin bread?" Atop the ladder one more
time, she looks down and glares at the men standing below. Then, she
notices an elderly man standing amongst the crowd.

Thinking that she can save herself another trip, she yells at the
elderly man, "Is it raisin for you too?"

"No," he stammers, "But it's quiverin' a little."

Pepe's Walk
, and like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:17 pm
by Old Rocker | 491 Posts

What do you call someone who speaks 3 languages?
Tri-lingual
What do you call someone who speaks 2 languages?
Bi-lingual
What do you call someone who only speakds1 language?
English

Troll 530, Saab 9.3 sportswagon

Now all he believes are his eyes, and his eyes they just tell him lies
, Ribski, Randa france, , , campnsnooze and like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:01 am
by hob (deleted)

Quote: Deeps wrote in post #126
Quote: Old Rocker wrote in post #125

What do you call someone who only speakds1 language?
English

And most of the time the grammar is simply atrocious.

That's true.
They don't talk proper like what I do.

Forum moderator
Vauxhall Insignia Sri 1.8 petrol 2015 towing 2006 Triton 430 import
, and like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:26 pm
by eriba4us (deleted)

I was telling a girl in the pub about my ability to guess what day a woman was born just by feeling her boobs.
"Really" she said, "Go on then...try."
After about thirty seconds of fondling she began to lose patience and said, "Come on, what day was I born?"
I said, "Yesterday."

/Users/davidcooper/Desktop/P1030081.JPG
, and like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:48 pm

A balding, white haired man walked into a jewelry store on a Friday evening with a beautiful much younger gal at his side.
He told the jeweler he was looking for a special ring for his girlfriend.
The jeweler looked through his stock and brought out a $5,000 ring.

The man said, 'No, I'd like to see something more special.' At that statement, the jeweler went to his special stock and brought another ring over.
'Here's a stunning ring at only $40,000 the jeweler said.
The lady's eyes sparkled and her whole body trembled with excitement. The old man seeing this said, 'We'll take it.’

The jeweler asked how payment would be made and the man stated, 'By check. I know you need to make sure my check is good, so
I'll write it now and you can call the bank Monday to verify the funds; I'll pick the ring up Monday afternoon.'

On Monday morning, the jeweler angrily phoned the old man and said 'Sir...There's no money in that account.
''I know,' said the old man...'But let me tell you about my weekend.’

(Not All Seniors Are Senile...)

Pepe's Walk

and like this post!
Last edited Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:52 pm | Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:00 am
by Deeps (deleted)

Dear Son,

I am writing this letter slowly because I know you can't read very quickly.
We are all doing very well.
You won't recognise the house when you get home - because we have moved. Your dad read in the newspaper that most accidents happen within 20 miles from your home, so we moved 25 miles to Wexford.

I won't be able to send you the address because the last family that lived here took the house numbers when they moved so that they wouldn't have to change their address.
This place is really nice. It even has a washing machine. I'm not sure it works so well though: last week I put a load in and pulled the chain and haven't seen them since.

Your father's got a really good job now. He's got 500 men under him. He's cutting the grass at the cemetery.

Your sister Mary had a baby this morning but I haven't found out if it's a boy or a girl, so I don't know whether you are an auntie or an uncle.
Your brother Tom is still in the army. He's only been there a short while and they've already made him a court martial!

Your Uncle Patrick drowned last week in a vat of whiskey in the Dublin Distillery. Some of his workmates tried to save
him but he fought them off bravely. They cremated him and it took three days to put out the fire.

I went to the doctor on Thursday and your father went with me. The doctor put a small tube in my mouth and told me not to talk for ten minutes. Your father offered to buy it from him.

The weather isn't bad here. It only rained twice this week, first for three days and then for four days. Monday was so windy one of the chickens laid the same egg four times.

We had a letter from the undertaker. He said if the last payment on your grandmother's plot wasn't paid in seven days, up she comes.

About that coat you wanted me to send you, your Uncle Stanley said it would be too heavy to send in the mail with the buttons on, so we cut them off and put them in the pockets.

John locked his keys in the car yesterday.. We were really worried because it took him two hours to get me and your father out.

Three of your friends went off a bridge in a pick-up truck. Ralph was driving. He wound down the window and swam to safety. Your other two friends were in the flatbed at the back. They drowned because they couldn't get the tailgate down.

There isn't much more news at this time. Nothing much has happened.

Your loving Mammy.

P.S. I was going to send you some money but I had already sealed the envelope.

2013 Triton 430, Mazda CX-5 D-150, AWD AT, Walker Touring Plus awning, Isabella Shadow sun shade.

and like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:13 pm
by Frantone (deleted)

An Alabama pastor said to his congregation, "Someone in this congregation has spread a rumour that I belong to the Ku Klux Klan. This is a horrible lie and one which a Christian community cannot tolerate. I am embarrassed and do not intend to accept this. Now, I want the party who said this to stand and ask forgiveness from God and this Christian family.

No one moved.

The preacher continued, "Do you have the nerve to face me and admit this is a falsehood? Remember, you will be forgiven and in your heart you will feel glory. Now stand and confess your transgression."

Again, all was quiet.

Then, slowly, a drop-dead gorgeous blonde with a body that would stop a runaway train rose from the third pew. Her head was bowed and her voice quivered as she spoke "Reverend there has been a terrible misunderstanding. I never said you were a member of the Ku Klux Klan. I simply told a couple of my friends that you were a wizard under the sheets."

The preacher fell to his knees, his wife fainted, and the congregation roared!

Life is short, smile while you still have teeth.

, , and like this post!
Last edited Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:33 pm | Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:12 am
by Deeps (deleted)

During a visit to my doctor, I asked him, "How do you determine whether or not an older person should be put in a Nursing Home?"

"Well," he said "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a Teaspoon, a Teacup and a Bucket to the person to empty the bathtub."

"Oh, I understand" I said. "A normal person would use the Bucket because it is bigger than the spoon or the teacup."

"No" he said. "A normal person would pull the plug out. Do you want a bed near the window?"

, , sibillini and like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:42 am

You've gotta love the Irish !!
A coloured guy and Murphy go into a pastry shop.
The black guy whisks three cookies into his pocket with lightning speed. The baker doesn't even notice.
The black guy says to Murphy, "You see how clever we are? ...
You Paddies can never beat that!"
Murphy says to the black guy, "Watch dis, any Paddy is smarter din you, and I'll prove it to ya."
He says to the; baker, "Gimme a cookie, I'll show ya a magic trick!"
The baker gives him the cookie, which he promptly eats.
Then he says to the baker, "Gimme anudder cookie for me magic trick." The baker is getting suspicious, but he gives it to him.
He eats this one too.
Then he says again, "Gimme one more cookie..."
The baker is getting angry now, but gives him one anyway. He
eats this one too.
Now the baker is really mad, and he yells,
"OK... And now where is your famous magic trick?"
Murphy says....
" Now look in the black guy's pocket!"

Pepe's Walk
and like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:36 pm
by Deeps (deleted)

A couple were golfing one day on a very exclusive golf course, lined with million-dollar houses. On the third tee the husband said "Honey, be very careful when you drive the ball. Don't knock out any windows. It'll cost us a fortune to fix!"

The wife teed up and shanked it right through the window of the biggest house on the course. The husband cringed and said "I told you to watch out for the houses! All right, let's go up there, apologise and see how much this is going to cost."
They walked up, knocked on the door and heard a voice say "Come on in." They opened the door and saw glass all over the floor and a broken bottle lying on its side in the foyer. A man on the couch said "Are you the people that broke my window?"
"Uh, yeah. Sorry about that." the husband replied.
"No, actually I want to thank you. I'm a genie that was trapped for a thousand years in that bottle. You've released me! I'm allowed to grant three wishes, and I'll give you each one wish and keep the last one for myself."
"Wow, great!" the husband said. "I want a million dollars a year
genie for the rest of my life!"
"No problem. It's the least I could do. And you, what do you want?" the genie said, looking at the wife. "I want a house in every country of the world!" she said.
"Consider it done!" the genie replied.
"And what's your wish genie, now that you're finally free?" asked the husband.
"Well, since I've been trapped in that bottle, I haven't had sex with a woman in a thousand years. My wish is to sleep with your wife."
The husband looked at the wife and said "Well, we did get a lot of money and all those houses honey. I guess I don't care." The genie took the wife upstairs and ravished her for two hours. Afterwards, the genie rolled over, looked at the wife, and said "How old is your husband anyway?"
"38." she replied.
"And he still believes in genies?? That's amazing..."

, , campnsnooze and like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:56 pm
by Randa france | 12.870 Posts

Z-BMW.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Julie Grafo, , , Poptop320 and campnsnooze like this post!
Last edited Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:33 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
3 Members and 54 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12520 topics and 105635 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 3