RE: Can we do jokes?

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:41 am
by hampshireman (deleted)

Whip me whip me...

Frank and Fiona were making passionate love in Frank's van when suddenly
Fiona, who was a bit on the kinky side and had just read "50 shades of grey", yells out,"Oh fat boy, whip me, whip me!"

Frank, not wanting to pass up this unique opportunity obviously did not have any whips to hand, but in a flash of inspiration, opened the window, snaps the antenna off his van and proceeds to whip Fiona until they both collapse in sado-masochistic ecstasy.

About a week later Fiona notices that the marks left by the whipping session are not healing and starting to fester a bit so she goes to the doctor.

The doctor takes one look at the wounds and asks: "Did you get these marks having sex?"

Fiona a little too embarrassed that she had even had sex with Frank, let alone allowed him to indulge in her own kinky desires, eventually admits, "Yes I did."

Nodding his head knowingly the doctor exclaims:"I thought so because in all my years as a doctor you've got the worst case of van aerial disease that I've ever seen."

Puck 225L pushing CMax 1.9TDI Ghia
Pepe's Walk
campnsnooze, , sibillini, , and PooleDweller like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:56 pm
by hob (deleted)

missingelf.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Forum moderator
Vauxhall Insignia Sri 1.8 petrol 2015 towing 2006 Triton 430 import
campnsnooze, , Randa france and like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:58 pm
by Agger (deleted)

Oooh a post deleted!😲

Likes to wax and have a smooth finish! 😎

I am above no one and no one is below me
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:35 pm

Subject: God's plan for ageing

God's plan for ageing

Most seniors never get enough exercise. In His wisdom God decreed that seniors become forgetful so they would have to search for their glasses, keys and other things thus doing more walking. And God looked down and saw that it was good.

Then God saw there was another need. In His wisdom He made seniors lose coordination so they would drop things requiring them to bend, reach and stretch. And God looked down and saw that it was good.

Then God considered the function of bladders and decided seniors would have additional calls of nature requiring more trips to the bathroom, thus providing more exercise. God looked down and saw that it was good.

So if you find as you age, you are getting up and down more, remember it’s God’s will. It is all in your best interest even though you mutter under your breath.

Nine Important Facts To Remember As We Grow Older:
#9 Death is the number one killer in the world.
#8 Life is sexually transmitted.
#7 Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
#6 Men have two motivations: hunger and hanky panky, and they can't tell them apart. If you see a gleam in his eyes, make him a sandwich.
#5 Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks, months, maybe years.
#4 Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospital, dying of nothing.
#3 All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.
#2 In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird, and people take Prozac to make it normal.
#1 Life is like a jar of jalapeno peppers. What you do today may become a burning issue tomorrow.

Don't ignore this message. This is your only warning.

Pepe's Walk

, , campnsnooze and Julie Grafo like this post!
Last edited Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:45 pm | Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:43 pm
by Frantone (deleted)

.Most folk believe Barbara Windsor should have received a Damehood years ago for services to sexual innuendo.

It's nice to see that somebody's finally given her one.

Troll gently nudging up against Galaxy.

, Julie Grafo, Randa france and like this post!
Last edited Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:31 pm | Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:43 am
by Randa france | 12.870 Posts

There was also an OBE awarded to Irish Actor James Nesbitt, for playing every part and nationality with an Irish accent.

It's rumoured that he's been offered a lead role in Evita as Che O'Gara.

Randa

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

likes this post!
Last edited Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:31 pm | Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:23 pm
by hob (deleted)

Quote: Frantone wrote in post #141
It's nice to see that somebody's finally given her one.

Not me gov honest

Forum moderator
Vauxhall Insignia Sri 1.8 petrol 2015 towing 2006 Triton 430 import
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:39 pm

LEXOPHILIA - WHO ON EARTH DREAMS THESE UP?

A lexophile of course!

• How does Moses make tea? Hebrews it.

• Venison for dinner again? Oh deer!

• A cartoonist was found dead in his home. Details are sketchy.

• I used to be a banker, but then I lost interest.

• Haunted French pancakes give me the crêpes.

• England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool.

• I tried to catch some fog, but I mist.

• They told me I had type-A blood, but it was a Typo.

• I changed my iPod's name to Titanic. It's syncing now.

• Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.

• I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid, but he says he can stop any time.

• I stayed up all night to see where the sun went, and then it dawned on me.

• This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I'd never met herbivore.

• When chemists die, they barium.

• I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I just can't put it down.

• I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words.

• Why were the Indians here first? They had reservations.

• I didn't like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.

• Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher who lost her job because she couldn't control her pupils?

• When you get a bladder infection, urine trouble.

• Broken pencils are pointless.

• What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary? A thesaurus.

• I dropped out of communism class because of lousy Marx.

• All the toilets in New York's police stations have been stolen. The police have nothing to go on.

• I got a job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.

• Velcro - what a rip off!

• Don’t worry about old age; it doesn’t last.

Pepe's Walk
and Ribski like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:29 am

>
> Facebook
>
>
>
> This is for those of my friends who do not really comprehend why Facebook exists.
>
>
>
> Presently, I am trying to make friends outside of Facebook while applying the same principles.
>
> Therefore, every day I go down on the street and tell the passers-by what I have eaten, how I feel, what I have done the night before and what I will do tomorrow night.
>
>
>
> Then I give them pictures of my family, my dog and me gardening and spending time in my pool.
>
> I also listen to their conversations and I tell them I love them.
>
>
>
> And it works.
>
>
>
> I already have 3 people following me: 2 police officers and a psychiatrist.
>
>
>

Pepe's Walk
marmite, Ribski, and Julie Grafo like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:43 pm
by Frantone (deleted)

A little boy got home from school and said. "Dad, I've got a part in the school play as a man who's been married for 25 years."
His Dad replied, "Never mind Son. Maybe next time you'll get a speaking part!"

Troll gently nudging up against Galaxy.

and Randa france like this post!
Last edited Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:32 pm | Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:32 am
by Bryn | 992 Posts

There was a conference in France where a number of international engineers were taking part, including French and American.

During a break, one of the French engineers came back into the room saying 'Have you heard the latest dumb stunt Bush has done?

He has sent an aircraft carrier to Indonesia to help the tsunami victims. What does he intend to do, bomb them?'

A Boeing engineer stood up and replied quietly:

'Our carriers have three hospitals on board that can treat several hundred people; they are nuclear powered and can supply
Emergency electrical power to shore facilities; they have three cafeterias with the capacity to feed 3,000 people three meals a day.
They can produce several thousand gallons of fresh water from sea water each day, and they carry half a dozen helicopters for use in transporting victims and injured to and from their flight deck. We have eleven such ships; how many does France have?

Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:33 am
by Bryn | 992 Posts

A Royal Navy Admiral was attending a naval conference that included Admirals from the U.S. , English, Canadian, Australian and French Navies. At a cocktail reception, he found himself standing with a large group of Officers that included personnel from most of those countries. Everyone was chatting away in English as they sipped their drinks but a French admiral suddenly complained that, whereas Europeans learn many languages, the English learn only English. He then asked, 'Why is it that we always have to speak English in these conferences rather than speaking French?'

Without hesitating, the British Admiral replied,

'Maybe it's because the Brit's, Canadians, Aussie's, South Africans, and Americans arranged it so you wouldn't have to speak German.'

You could have heard a pin drop.

Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:34 am
by Bryn | 992 Posts

AND THIS STORY FITS RIGHT IN WITH THE ABOVE...

Robert Whiting, an elderly gentleman of 83, arrived in Paris by plane.

At French Customs, he took a few minutes to locate

his passport in his carry on.

"You have been to France before, monsieur?" the customs officer asked sarcastically.

Mr. Whiting admitted that he had been to France previously.

"Then you should know enough to have your passport ready."

The Englishman said, 'The last time I was here, I didn't have to show it."

"Impossible. You English always have to show your passports on arrival in France !"

The English senior gave the Frenchman a long hard look. Then he quietly explained,

''Well, when I came ashore at Gold Beach on D-Day in 1944 to help liberate this country,

I couldn't find a single Frenchmen to show a passport to."

You could have heard a pin drop

marmite, and like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:36 pm
by Deeps (deleted)

Facebook for the Senior Generation

For those of my generation who do not and cannot comprehend why Facebook exists:

I am trying to make friends outside of Facebook while applying the same principles. Therefore, every day I walk down the street and tell passers by what I have eaten, how I feel at the moment, what I have done the night before, what I will do later, and with whom.

I give them pictures of family, my dog, and of me gardening, taking things apart in the garage, watering the lawn, standing in front of landmarks, driving around town, having lunch, and doing what anybody and everybody does every day.

I also listen to their conversations, give them the "thumbs up" and tell them I like them.

And it works just like Facebook. I already have four people following me:
two police officers, a private investigator, and a psychiatrist

2013 Triton 430, Mazda CX-5 D-150, AWD AT, Walker Touring Plus awning, Isabella Shadow sun shade.
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:40 am

Here are the real laws of nature:

1. Law of Mechanical Repair - After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch and you'll have to pee.
2. Law of Gravity - Any tool, nut, bolt, screw, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.
3. Law of Probability - The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.
4. Law of Random Numbers - If you dial a wrong number, you never get a busy signal and someone always answers.
5. Supermarket Law - As soon as you get in the shortest line, the cashier will have to call for help.
6. Variation Law - If you change lines (or traffic lanes), the one you were in will always move faster than the one you are in now.7. Law of the Bath - When the body is fully immersed in water, the telephone rings.
8. Law of Close Encounters - The probability of meeting someone you know increases dramatically when you are with someone you don't want to be seen with.
9. Law of the Result - When you try to prove to someone that a machine won't work, it will.
10. Law of Biomechanics - The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.
11. Law of the Theater & Hockey Arena - At any event, the people whose seats are furthest from the aisle, always arrive last. They are the ones who will leave their seats several times to go for food, beer, or the toilet and who leave early before the end of the performance or the game is over. The folks in the aisle seats come early, never move once, have long gangly legs or big bellies and stay to the bitter end of the performance. The aisle people also are very surly folk.
12. The Coffee Law - As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.
13. Murphy's Law of Lockers - If there are only 2 people in a locker room, they will have adjacent lockers.
14. Law of Physical Surfaces - The chances of an open-faced jelly sandwich landing face down on a floor, are directly correlated to the newness and cost of the carpet or rug.
15. Law of Logical Argument - Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
16. Brown's Law of Physical Appearance - If the clothes fit, they're ugly.
17. Oliver's Law of Public Speaking - A closed mouth gathers no feet.
18. Wilson's Law of Commercial Marketing Strategy - As soon as you find a product that you really like, they will stop making it.
19. Doctors' Law - If you don't feel well, make an appointment to go to the doctor, by the time you get there you'll feel better. But don't make an appointment, you'll stay sick. This has been proven over and over with taking children to the pediatrician.

Pepe's Walk
and like this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 53 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12520 topics and 105635 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1