RE: Plastic corner thingy by the front light!

in Anything Eriba-related Tue May 24, 2022 12:14 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.310 Posts

Steve, warranty on exterior trim is only12 months, although I was lucky in that I had one piece replaced at 2 year service.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue May 24, 2022 1:48 pm
by Morphy | 966 Posts

Ah right Colin I have only got until July then wow that was a quick year. I will as I say have a look at them come October'ish and decide then.

New Troll 540GT on the way Silver Skoda Octavia Scout residing in sunny Lancashire.
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sat May 28, 2022 3:53 pm
by Derekcbr (deleted)

Murphy, I have posted on here before on taking the moulding off and strengthening them with glass fibre resin lay up and they are now quite solid. The trouble with taking them off is the hold on screws! They are fixed using what’s known as high hat fixings and to get at the head of the screws is really tricky and you will no doubt need replacements. Make sure you can get some before you start and get a paint match spray can from your local auto parts suppliers. With a little care and patience you can strengthen them and make a good repair

Morphy likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sat May 28, 2022 10:31 pm
by Morphy | 966 Posts

Thanks for info Derek, Morphy

New Troll 540GT on the way Silver Skoda Octavia Scout residing in sunny Lancashire.
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 31 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12523 topics and 105666 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0