RE: On board water tank

in We've got it down to a T Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:55 am
by Islay Corbel (deleted)

Emptying the tank isn't a problem - just turn on the taps.

Scroll up

in We've got it down to a T Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:53 am
by Pudelwagen (deleted)

As a rule, I like to empty, rinse and refill the water container every day so as to ensure a supply of fresh water. We have the removable container under the sink and a full one just about does a day's water usage anyway. It's also useful to pitch up not too far from a tap!

Scroll up

in We've got it down to a T Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:37 pm
by Stewart Page (deleted)

With Covid-19 many of the shower blocks/toilets are not open so we bought a shower tent and a colapz shower and tank, to shower in. Having a full wash in the Troll bathroom requires some Houdini tricks and twists, having a shower in it would be very unsatisfying (apart from the shadow theatre effect on the window).

I would like a whale pump to full the internal tanks from an external tank when needed. One trip to the tap, internal water tank for those short weekends away. Has anybody got something similar?

Scroll up

in We've got it down to a T Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:55 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.315 Posts

I'm not sure if this helps, but this is a method my uncle has used to supply van with continuous water on serviced pitches.
- Get a 50L " really useful" plastic box and lid
- Fit a ballcock in the side for connecting up to your serviced pitch tap
- Drill hole in top and drop the Aquaroll style pump in
When you draw water off through the pump then the ballcock should drop and fill the box, cutting off automatically.

Colin

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 28 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12528 topics and 105701 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0