isabella shadow end panel

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:52 am
by monoboard | 352 Posts

Has anyone used a Isabella shadow end panel ? and how have they found height on a Eriba? + quality. i have put off purchasing one because of the cost so far

Scroll up

RE: isabella shadow end panel

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:15 am
by Randa france | 12.877 Posts

Can I refer you to this recent thread? Does the Isabella Shadow side netting keep rain out?
Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
monoboard likes this post!
Scroll up

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:38 am
by monoboard | 352 Posts

Many thanks for that Randa, I think i will take a windbreak for my next trip (first one this year) + a notepad & tape measure and see what i can design.

Scroll up

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:29 pm
by SOULBLUESMAN68 | 1.120 Posts

Hi monoboard

I feel a competition coming on for who can build on the work of Colin, Randa & Dave and design an innovative solution to the side of the Isabella Shadow for the Eriba? Perhaps a future post on the Forum with pictures?

Two points though:
1. I am a Blackburn Rovers season ticket holder so in the last few years am used to losing most things
2. I have a terrible memory so all of this may have drifted from my mind by Monday - at first I didn't recognise that the thread that Randa was referring you to was mine............................................................

Good luck
MikeT

monoboard likes this post!
Last edited Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:31 pm | Scroll up

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:36 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.319 Posts

The beast did at one time exist. If you look at https://www.caravancanopyshop.co.uk/ homepage and the image for Eriba Canopies you will see what I was told was the Wigo Touring, discontinued some years ago. Every so often I search the adds but have yet to come across one second hand. When I do I'll buy it and give it a try.

Colin

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Scroll up

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:21 pm
by Randa france | 12.877 Posts

Have a word with Eribafolk Member Richard CCC (Caravan Canopy Shop) Colin. He has been a member on here for a few years now but has just had to rejoin us as he let his membership lapse (slapped wrist).
Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:01 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.319 Posts

It was Richard who told me the canopy was no longer made.

Colin

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:38 pm
by monoboard | 352 Posts

if someone could make a very professional end panel (not out of mesh) for the shadow but at eriba height at a reasonable price i think they could do rather well!!

Last edited Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:40 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 30 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12533 topics and 105724 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2