RE: Stay safe everyone

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:27 pm
by Pop540 (deleted)

we are howling here got sir spooked, but mischief is laid out on bed snoring all 3 feet of him nose to back paw
sir was hoping to go for his evening walk, just eaten for first time after

Eriba troll 540 likes constant hugs, and buffs and the odd cuppa.

Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:41 pm
by Morphy | 972 Posts

Still very windy where I am cover has been over the puck and also put rope on as well worrying times. Closed all the Parks in Burnley today couple of very large branches dropped no doubt tomorrow when its light we will find a couple of trees down also.

When is it going to dry up I know we are in winter but enough is enough now its official wettest January since 1776 what's going on.

Morphy

Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:52 pm
by Pop540 (deleted)

the jet stream is wavy and bringing storms from the atlantic, these are special storms normally stay in atlantic, that give heavy rain,
when will it end, apparently march the stream may move or straighten out, its causing a heat wave in Alaska well hotter than expected
another telly programme happened to click onto at right time

Eriba troll 540 likes constant hugs, and buffs and the odd cuppa.

Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:13 pm
by ellen (deleted)

I was thinking of your little puck and wondering if you had put the cover on Morphy, hopefully it will stay in place. Where Doo-Dah is stored its so exposed and I have visions of him rocking in the wind, I think i need to get up to him at the weekend to be sure he is ok. Flippin heck, the men in my life worry me to death. Ellen.

Proud owners of Doo-Dah our Familia 310
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:23 pm
by Morphy | 972 Posts

Hiya Ellen,
Yes a mate of mine said get some rope on which I have done glad I did as it is holding the cover down really well. Hope your Mark is ok out on the road tonight it is still bad here.
Morphy

Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 84 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12659 topics and 106590 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1