RE: Eriba newbie the essential list

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:50 pm
by edwinweb (deleted)

Hi Bellbeard, reading the answers to your thread with interest as we are in the same position. Got our Troll 530 in November, sleeping in it this weekend! Been slowly and carefully amassing kit... We also got the pull-out shower head for hosing down dog/children, loved your comment on that!
We got a good value floor mat from Dunelm to absorb water/dirt, two £10 saucepans from IKEA and the OFTAST tempered glass crockery that will fit nicely in the top cupboards (though I'm not sure if we should tow with it all in the lower cupboard?) and love the SAGALIE velvet cushions and NATTJASMIN sheets in turquoise/green that go with our bedding and the 60th edition colour scheme really well. Not sure how to add photos here yet! I do live 10mins from an IKEA so that's helped with the budget kitting out!

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:38 pm
by Poptop320 | 2.611 Posts

Quote: edwinweb wrote in post #31
OFTAST tempered glass crockery that will fit nicely in the top cupboards (though I'm not sure if we should tow with it all in the lower cupboard?)

We put all our plates in a box under the bed and place a piece of anti slip matting inbetween each plate.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/New-Multipurpos...ps%2C163&sr=8-7

When I go on holiday I like to pop my top!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:42 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.328 Posts

We find the two front overhead lockers are nice and deep and easily accomadate the largeish melamine dinner plates. Smaller plates are stacked ontop along wiyh bowls. Lightweight stuff, eg bags of crisps and pasta seem to hold all in place.
Glasses and mugs in overhead lockers just inside door on the left, well wrapped up in tea towels, of which you can never have enough.
The non slip matting we also use in some lockers and, top tip, a strip of it sits ontop of the door fly screen frame. We find this a great place for putting keys, watch etc.

Colin

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:48 pm
by Julie Grafo | 3.464 Posts

As my dear old Dad used to say "my how the rich do live".
A fitted door fly screen, what luxury, we had one of those on our 420, haven't got one in our 530

Julie & Neil. 2008 530GT pushing Honda CR-V 1.6 iDTEC SE+
eribanaut likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 26 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12540 topics and 105784 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1