RE: Toilet door top catch

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:22 pm
by Julie Grafo | 3.459 Posts

We were told the same thing at a pottery museum in this country. It would appear that back in time the state of the roads was the fault of the local potters wherever you were. These days it’s the Highway Dept 😡 Don’t know about the French and their chickens, judging by the size of the holes they’ve got some blooming great chickens.

Julie & Neil. 2008 530GT pushing Honda CR-V 1.6 iDTEC SE+
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:42 am
by Islay | 215 Posts

I can't work out how that would translate to French LOL. Trou de pot doesn't exist LOL. They're re-doing a lot of the web pages so I can't find out more. I'll try later.

Triton 430 from 1998 and Renault Mégane.

Randa france and Simboc2004 like this post!
Last edited Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:43 am | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:50 am
by SOULBLUESMAN68 | 1.116 Posts

Like everywhere else it seems our local roads in the Ribble Valley (on the border between north Lancashire & Yorkshire) are truly shocking and worse than I can ever remember. We have a lot of road cyclists come to the valley in the evenings and at the weekend and it is now so dangerous for them.

However the other change that we are seeing locally is pot holes appearing suddenly and not being repaired on dual-carriageways and motorways. People travelling at 60 miles and hour suddenly hitting deep pot holes. There must have been so many serious accidents caused..........................where will it all end up if we don't start changing the way we deal with our infra-structure?

Sorry if that is a bit gloomy for a Good Friday

MikeT

Simboc2004, Islay and Magpie like this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 21 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12523 topics and 105661 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2