Page 5 of 8 « previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 next Page »

RE: What’s new for Eriba in 2023

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:24 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.319 Posts

Well then, we visited the De Jong dealer near Amsterdam today and found out a few bits. The owners son spoke with us, his father fresh back from the factory. He showed me part of the brochure collected but obviously would not let me photograph any of it.
Exteriors in dimpled white and a smooth white over silver are confirmed. They look less fussy from a rear quarter view but difficult to explain why. It could be the round rear light clusters that remind me of pre 2007 models. Alloy wheels or shiny hubcaps are a choice. The two interiors look fine and it appears the high back comfort cushions could be standard. Not sure about the 80L fridges. They might only be available on the 600 models. No photos or layoits of these available as the first ones are still being built and need to be tested. Dealers have no information on them.
Be warned, prices for 2023 could see a 10% increase.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.

GT runner and like this post!
Last edited Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:23 pm | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:07 pm
by Steamdrivenandy | 1.007 Posts

When we were shopping around for our new van the three Spinney sites had sold through on the model we wanted. They did offer to take a pre--order for 2023MY with a guarantee that if the Swift Group price increase was more than 10% then Spinney would cover any difference. So clearly the UK caravan industry are expecting prices to increase by 10% next year. Of course they had no idea when our model would be supplied as Swift won't be publishing their production plans 'til September.

As it is Leisure Sales, who are just up the road from Spinney's Head Office site, had five of the vans we wanted in stock, so we now boast a Swift Sprite Marbury Compact dealer special. About the same size as a Familia 320, with microwave, gas oven, solar panel, good size fridge, 5ft 11ins single beds and a 205kg payload.

I had nothing to do on this hot afternoon
But to settle down and write you a line

Skoda Karoq 1.5 Petrol DSG

Steve and Debbie likes this post!
Last edited Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:08 pm | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:47 pm

The dealers in Holland suspect 5-10 %. The UK dealer have spoke to about a Knaus expects 5 - 7%. The deal is deposit guarantees an order and if price exceeds 7% increase then you can have your full deposit back.
From UK dealer I've priced up an all electric Knaus, French bed, induction hobs, 95L fridge, combined air-con/heating, bike carrier, wind out awning, 1500kg axle, 12v system with battery, loads of sockets, TV prep and mount, fancy lighting, alloys, spare with jack, water filter, 10 year water ingress warranty, 300kg payload after all the above, etc for less than £26K plus mover. If I went for the slightly shorter cross bed model with larger kitchen area it would be nearly £1.5K cheaper.

Colin

Ps The Hymer Eriba dealers in Holland were very open. Quality has dropped and prices are unreasonably high. Several dealers were selling either Knaus or Hobby as well as Eriba and steered me towards these vans. One was very specific. Knaus are the biggest manufacturer of vans. That dealership sold more Knaus than all other makes put together. The quality and value for money in there opinion was unequalled.

I really do. Like my Eriba but I am finding it difficult to justify £33K on a new Troll or £28K on a Feeling when such alternatives exist.
If I could find exactly the correct 2nd hand Eriba I wanted it would still cost more.

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.

Williebraveheart likes this post!
Last edited Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:02 pm | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:49 am

Update.

This morning we visited the Eriba dealership Duijndam Delft Caravans & Campers B.V.
I was informed that all details would be available to the public following the Dusseldorf show. I believe this is 26th August to 4th September.
I've asked at 4 dealers whilst away if they can supply to a UK citizen. Only Witoma and now Duijndam can do so. Best still, Duijdam are set up so that you do not pay them the tax that you later have to recover. You pay for a 21% tax free van and the relevant paperwork is issued so you pay 20% tax in UK.
I believe this can all be paid in advance so you can drive through customs with nothing to declare if you carry the paperwork with you.
They cannot quote on a new van until the 2023 model details are made public.

Colin

GT runner likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:46 am
by EribaDreamer (deleted)

If there is anyone “in the know”
I have 2 burning questions- 🔥
Will the current 3 way absorption fridge be replaced by a 2 way compressor one?
Will the internal ‘wood’ colour be
changing? (Fingers crossed for the light oak that’s in the 60th edition)
Tying myself in knots as to whether to gamble and wait to find out or try to order a 60th edition

Optimistic thanks in advance
☺️

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:49 am
by Simon Todd (deleted)

New fridge is 3 way and there are 2 options for wood colour

In process of swapping back to Eriba, new 2023 model on order
GT runner and Simboc2004 like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:01 pm
by EribaDreamer (deleted)

Thanks Simon. Really great info. 🌟

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:18 pm
by Simon Todd (deleted)

First details are starting to be released on the Eriba.com website, new layout for the feeling and nova lite

In process of swapping back to Eriba, new 2023 model on order
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:43 am
by Steve and Debbie | 1.075 Posts

Andreas Henry Andy posted on Facebook Group

Eriba Touring 2023

https://www.eriba.com/de/de/wohnwagen-mo...L0hjqw0UhmPLGlI

Steve

Puck 120 GT - Nissan Pulsar 1.5DCi

Last edited Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:44 am | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:30 am

Great news. Also live on the UK site:-
https://www.eriba.com/gb/en/configurator/touring#/

Colin

Just worked through a spec on a Troll. It will take some getting used to. They also have a glitch on the payloads. The Troll I configured had a 1308kg payload.
Just done one for a Feeling as well. I'm having a senior moment as prices do not seem to have gone up.

Last edited Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:55 am | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:31 pm
by Karisman | 28 Posts
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:35 pm
by Gelato (deleted)

Hi Colin

Just had a look at the Eriba 550 with a spec we had/would have and just under £34k !

Like some of the new features, not so sure about some of the chrome, like the ear lights. Much better choice in options and at last a radio, doesn't mention speakers, or I couldn't see that,

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:23 pm
by Kam | 139 Posts

I saw a comment somewhere about the ‘weird’ front windows but can’t seem to find a photo of the front with the windows closed. Has anyone got one they can post please.

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:28 pm
by JohnE (deleted)

Quote: Gelato wrote in post #72
...like the ear lights.
A boon for any keen caravanner

EarLights.gif - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Pepé Le Pew likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:27 pm
by Steamdrivenandy | 1.007 Posts

I got to £32k on my 540.

Being rather conservative with my options.

Still not keen on the current alloys - trying too hard - as are the chrome bits.

The additional options appeared to be the radio and TV packages and the aforesaid chrome stuff..

To my eye the front windows look the same as always.

The configurator seems confused regarding fabrics and offering a nearside and an offside locker door but showing the same offside pic of a van for both.

For those used to the GT package, the new offerings seem a bit scatter gun.

I had nothing to do on this hot afternoon
But to settle down and write you a line

Skoda Karoq 1.5 Petrol DSG

Last edited Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:28 pm | Scroll up

Page 5 of 8 « previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 next Page »

Visitors
3 Members and 25 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12532 topics and 105722 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 3